SEAT SELECTION FOR THE ECONOMY AND PREMIUM ECONOMY CABINS
Have a preference between the aisle and window seats? Want to be seated next to the person you are traveling with? Select the seat of your choice when you book your flight.
Opt for more choice
To provide you with the widest range of options, we offer an advanced seat selection service that allow you to book your Standard seat in the Economy cabin or your Premium seat in the Premium Economy cabin ahead of your flight.
This paid service is available on all flights, from the time of booking until 30 hours before departure.
Please note that you can also select your seat for free, depending on availabilty: - when you book a flight in the Business cabin or in La Première, - when you check in online (30 hours before your flight's departure) or at the airport, for flights booked in the Economy and Premium Economy cabins.
You can pay for this service using your Flying Blue Miles or Blue Credits.
COMPLIMENTARY STANDARD AND PREMIUM SEAT SELECTION
No matter your destination, Standard seat selection in the Economy cabin and Premium seat selection in the Premium Economy cabin is free:
- Flying Blue Silver, Gold and Platinum members and their travel companions if they appear on the same booking
- passengers with reduced mobility
- children traveling alone
- passengers traveling on a Flex fare*
For travel to and from the United States, Standard seat selection is also free of charge for passengers traveling with:
- a Standard fare ticket for a trip from France or the Netherlands to the United States, Canada and Mexico, or between France and Papeete
- a Standard fare ticket for a trip from the Netherlands to the United States, Canada or Mexico**
- a Standard fare ticket for a trip from the United States, Canada and Mexico to Europe